Tiny Evil Eye Necklace • Protection Necklace
Blue evil eye necklace in gold filled and sterling silver.
Availability: In stock
- A tiny evil eye necklace. It is available in sterling silver 925 and in 14k gold filled. White and blue zircon / cubic zirconia stones are attached to evil eye and make the chain shine even more. Perfect for layering or on its own.
• History of the Evil Eye •
The legend of the evil eye appears many times in the old testament, mentioned in Greek and Roman texts, and was a widely extended belief mainly among Mediterranean and Asian tribes and cultures. Though details vary amongst cultures, the Evil Eye is a scowl or a look that can be cast upon anyone, by anyone with negative intentions. It can cause damaging effects carrying from mild misfortune to death. Wearing the nazar (eye shaped charms which we also confusingly call the evil eye) is believed to protect against the bad energy cast from the curse.
- The model is wearing a 15 inches / 38 cm length.
Materials & Shipping
- Necklace is available in 14 - 21 inches
- The chain is 14k Gold filled / Sterling silver 925 and has a spring closure in the back. Vermeil evil eye.
- White and blue cubic zirconia stones
- All of our items come in a lovely gift packaging.
- Worldwide shipping
We ship with registered airmail for all orders.
All items are handmade so please allow us 1-5 business days before the item is shipped.
If for any reason you need to ship your order earlier, just let us know at checkout and we’ll do our best to ship it asap!