Rose Gold Clover Necklace • Evil Eye Pendant
Clover necklace with an evil eye for protection and good luck.
Availability: Out of stock
- Tiny clover Necklace with an evil eye for protection. Customize your necklace by choosing the material: 14k rose gold filled, sterling silver and 14k gold filled. Perfect for layering or on its own.
• History of the Evil Eye •
The legend of the evil eye appears many times in the old testament, mentioned in Greek and Roman texts, and was a widely extended belief mainly among Mediterranean and Asian tribes and cultures. Though details vary amongst cultures, the Evil Eye is a scowl or a look that can be cast upon anyone, by anyone with negative intentions. It can cause damaging effects carrying from mild misfortune to death. Wearing the nazar (eye shaped charms which we also confusingly call the evil eye) is believed to protect against the bad energy cast from the curse.
- The model is wearing a 16 inches / 40.5 cm length.
Materials & Shipping
- Necklace is available in 14 - 21 inches
- The chain is 14k Gold filled / sterling silver / 14k rose gold filled and has a spring closure in the back.
- The clover is vermeil and the evil eye is made of mother of pearl.
- All of our items come in a lovely gift packaging.
- Worldwide shipping
We ship with registered airmail for all orders.
All items are handmade so please allow us 1-5 business days before the item is shipped.
If for any reason you need to ship your order earlier, just let us know at checkout and we’ll do our best to ship it asap!